Don't miss our 50% OFF promo. It's ending soon.
BEHAVIOR CORRECTION AND TRAINING ON DEMAND
A safe & humane, no-shock solution to stop dog barking
Makes Bad Dogs Behave,
Makes Good Dogs Act Better!
Does your dog go nuts barking all the time?
Do you have a stubborn dog?
Or are you one of those people who are afraid of dogs?
Nodding your head yes? PetGentle can be your best friend. PetGentle is great for dog owners or people who fear dogs. All dogs are good, but they are even better when trained.
Your dog wants to be good, they just don't always know how. Unwanted behaviors can be frustrating and even embarrassing. The best way to stop bad behaviors is to train your dog. You might say “easier said than done,” but PetGentle handheld dog trainer makes it easy. It lets you give your dog instant feedback, right when the bad behavior occurs. This gives you control of the situation so you can train, treat and repeat your way to a better relationship with your four-legged friend.
- PetGentle emits a high pitched tone specifically targeted for a dog’s hearing range. Most humans can’t even hear it. Use the ultrasonic function to deter your dog from unwanted behaviors like barking or jumping on the furniture.
- 100% HARMLESS TO DOGS & SAFE TO HUMANS
- High-powered LED light can be used like a traditional flashlight, or to help get the attention of an extra stubborn dog.
- Lighting Instructions: Slide the function switch to the "Light" side, press the "ON" button on the top, the machine can be used as a flashlight.
- Point PetGentle at the unruly dog, then press and hold the Ultrasonic button.
- A comfortable size that fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere you go!
- WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING -
"I wish I had known about this along time ago. Worked great on my 2 stubborn dogs. I also have a cat, that helped with her when she gets the urge to scratch the couch, it will help get her attention and stop in her tracks! I do recommend this product, even for stubborn dogs!"
-Ray Smith from Boise, ID
"It really helps with our training our 125 lb 1 yr old great dane....He really listens to us even when he sees us just picking it up sometimes without really using it...I would recommend it to everyone with a pet that wants to teach a dog manners and behavior... "
-Billy Wentz from Baton Rouge, LA
"I am afraid of dogs, and I always get scared by my neighbor's big dog that every time I walk by he is trying to bite me. Neighbors dog barked nonstop at me, all I do now is walk to fence and point , he shuts up. People who scare of dogs like me should definitely carry one of these!"
-Janice Goodwin from Chicago, IL
PetGentle is great for training your dog in any place at any time.
Example of Training Your Dog With PetGentle
You’re familiar with the scene… Someone knocks at the door or rings the bell and your dog goes berserk. Frustrated you speed to the door, rehearsing your apology for whomever is on the other side.
- 1. As soon as your dog starts barking, calmly stand up and walk to the door. Never yell at your dog for barking, it will increase his energy level and make the problem worse.
- 2. Step in front of the dog, positioning your body between him and the door.
- 3. Point PetGentle at the dog then press and hold the Ultrasonic button.
- 4. Take a step towards the dog, essentially using your body to push him back from the door.
- 5. For extra stubborn dogs you can activate the strobe light feature in addition to the ultrasonic sound.
- 6. Once the dog has backed away from the door, let go of the sound & light buttons. Allow him to calm down for a moment and then open the door.
- 7. Remember to reinforce your dog’s good behavior, as soon as they do what you want. Give him a small treat / verbal praise/pet them to let them know you’re happy with their good behavior. Keep your PetGentle close by so that when training opportunities come, you’ll be ready.
- 8. You can modify these steps as needed to work for your training situation. Train, Treat & Repeat!
**Results are not immediate
** Training steps should be repeated as often as necessary to teach your dog when his behavior is not acceptable — but also that he will be praised for his good behavior.
HARMLESS TO HUMANS & DOGS
This item is completely safe to humans and does not harm dogs, no liquid propellant is used.
Please rest assured that this device is 100% harmless to you & your dogs.
(Take advantage of our one-time fire sale - its ending soon!)
About 5 minutes ago